Leading Achievement: Inalum Receives Prestigious Award
One of the requirements to become a key player is the ability to carry out work processes, production processes, and services with a global standard method called ISO. This method meets the requirements that INALUM has, in principle, implemented since its inception.
Since the construction period, the company's commitment to ensure natural and environmental preservation has been completed, where INALUM has obtained ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 Certification. Regarding environmental conservation, INALUM has received a Green Rating in the "Company Performance Rating Program (PROPER)", a program for company performance in preserving the environment. For the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, INALUM has received a Gold Flag.
Awards and Certification
INALUM has received Quality Management System certification, namely:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 1998) from SGS International: No.: AU98/1054 in February 1998 for Power Plant and No.: ID03/0239 in April 1998 for Smelter.
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 2015)
INALUM has received an Anti-Bribery Management System certification, namely:
- Anti-Bribery Management System (ISO 37001: 2016)
INALUM has received Occupational Health and Safety Management System certification, namely:
- Gold Rating (Certificate No.: 00351/SE/2004 & No.: 00351/SE/2007 for Power Plant and Certificate No.: 00352/SE/2004, No.: 00352/SE/2007 for Smelter)
- Occupational Safety and Health Management System (SMK3 – PP No. 50 of 2012)
- Occupational Safety and Health Management System (ISO 45001 : 2018)
INALUM has also received Environmental Management System certification, namely:
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001, No.: GB02/55087 in April 2002 from SGS International.
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001: 2015)
To ensure security at INALUM's port, INALUM received certification:
- ISPS Code dated 3 June 2005 from the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
INALUM has received an Information Security Management System certification in 2022, namely:
- Information Security Management System (ISO 27001:2013)
INALUM has received an Energy Management System (ISO 50001: 2018).
- Energy Management System (ISO 50001: 2018).
INALUM has received a KAN-accredited Testing Laboratory certification.
- KAN accredited Testing Laboratory (ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017)
INALUM won the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) Performance Standard Certificate, namely:
- ASI V3 (2022) with the scope of an Aluminium Smelter on 5 January 2023 from TÜV Rheinland Cert GmbH.
- As evidence that INALUM controls important aspects that affect the entire aluminum value chain including greenhouse gas emissions, waste management, materials management, biodiversity and human rights.
Success through Good Corporate Governance
INALUM has won various awards that recognize its achievements and contributions in various fields. These awards reflect the Company's dedication and commitment to be the best in the industry and contribute positively to society and the environment.
Best Achievement from the September 2016 edition of Infobank Magazine
24th position, 50 Best SOEs from the October 2016 edition of Investor Magazine
Most Veterans House Surgical Executors from the Ministry of SOEs dated October 20, 2016
Ranked 1st in SOE Performance Rating for Energy and Mining from the 30 November 2016 edition of SWA Magazine
The Best Product Quality Management from BUMN Track Magazine December 2, 2016 edition
The Most Proactive Recruiter from Jobstreet on 6 April 2017
Company Performance Rating Grading Program in Environmental Management for the 2019-2020 period from the Ministry of Environment and Forestry, with a "GREEN" rating
Company Performance Rating Grading Program in Environmental Management for the 2020-2021 period from the Ministry of Environment and Forestry with a “GREEN” rating
International Safety Award 2020 from the British Safety Council
Zero Accident Award 2021 from the Ministry of Manpower
Zero Accident Award 2022 from the Ministry of Manpower
Award for the 2021 COVID-19 Prevention and Management Program in the Workplace in the "GOLD" category from the Governor of North Sumatra Province
Award for Application of Work Safety Norms in the Workplace in 2022 from the Governor of North Sumatra Province
TOP CSR Improvement 2018 from TopBusiness Magazine, dated October 4, 2018
TOP CSR 2018 Smelter Business Sector from TopBusiness Magazine, dated October 4, 2018
TOP Leader on CSR Commitment 2018 from TopBusiness Magazine, dated October 4, 2018
TOP CSR Improvement and Top Leader in CSR Commitment 2017 from BusinessNews Indonesia Magazine, dated April 5, 2017
Top CSR Award 2021 STAR #4 – The Company's CSR Policy and Governance System is at the “Very Good” level and supports the Company's Sustainable Business Strategy
Indonesia CSR Awards 2021 – Won 2 (two) Awards in CSR Awards in the category of CSR Leader and CSR of the Year