As a SOE, INALUM's Shareholder Composition is 100% Government of Indonesia. Thus, the Government of Indonesia is the sole shareholder of INALUM.
For further information, please contact email: email@example.com
As the highest organ of the company, the General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) holds the authority not granted to the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors, which is limited by the laws and regulations and the Articles of Association including requesting the Board of Directors on the management of the Company, amend the Articles of Association and appoint and dismiss the Board of Directors.
During 5, INALUM held two GMS:
1. The Annual GMS Approval of the Annual Report and Ratification of Financial Statements of Book Year 2015, held on 26 May 2016 at the New York Meeting Room Lt 1, JW Marriott Hotel, Jl. Putri Hijau No.10, Medan.
2. Annual General Meeting of Ratification of RKAP 2017, held on December 27, 2016 at the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises Building. 12.
In 2017, INALUM has conducted one GMS namely:
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholder of the Annual Report and Financial Report of the Company and the Annual Report of PCDP of the Book Year 2016, held on May 5, 2017 at the Meeting Room of Lt. 9 Ministry of SOEs Building Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 13 Jakarta Pusat 10110
During 2018, INALUM has conducted five GMS, namely:
1. GMS Amendment Agreement The Management of the Company, held on April 11, 2018, took place in the Meeting Room Lt. 9 Ministry of SOE Building Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No 13 Central Jakarta 10110.
2. Annual GMS Ratification of the 2017 Consolidated RKAP, held on April 24, 2018 in the Meeting Room, Lt. 9 Ministry of SOE Building Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No 13 Central Jakarta 10110.
3. GMS Ratification of the Company's Annual Report and Finance as well as the PCDP Annual Report 2017, held on June 7, 2018 in the Meeting Room Lt. 6 Ministry of SOE Building Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No 13 Central Jakarta 10110.
4. GMS Dismissal and Appointment of Members of the Company's Board of Commissioners on August 6, 2018, appoint Bambang Gatot Ariyono as the Board of Commissioners and assign Agus Tjahajana Wirakusumah and Muhammad Munir as Independent Commissioners of the Company.
5. GMS Appointment of the Company's Board of Commissioners on November 5, 2018, appoints Sigit Hardwinarto as the Company's Board of Commissioners.
During 2019 , INALUM has conducted two GMS, namely:
1. GMS Ratification of the Company's Annual Report and Finance, held on May 29, 2019.
2. GMS Ratification of RKAP 2019, held on November 22, 2019.